I accept all insurances except Medicaid, Medicare, Triwest, Tricare and Employee Assistance Programs.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Does my insurance cover family therapy, couples counseling or substance abuse counseling?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Therapy fees are located on page 9 of the Client Psychotherapy Intake form in the "Helpful Forms" section.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. This fee does not apply to emergencies or illness.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.